Freeland Pre-School is situated in the grounds of Freeland Primary school. We cater for children aged 2.5 – 5years. The pre-school works in close partnership with the school; following the same curriculum pathways which aim to provide a seamless transition for the children through the Early Years Foundation stage.
We believe that it is in the Early Years that we can support children and build a foundation for future life skills and achievements.
Children are active learners and we use play as a vehicle to engage children in their learning.
Our team of Early Years practitioners are committed to providing warm, caring relationships and stimulating opportunities so that the children are happy and engaged while they are at Freeland Pre-School.
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Freeland Pre-School and look forward to working with you to support your child’s learning.
Freeland Pre-School Manager
Important Reminders and Messages
- Welcome to our new website, we hope that you will find everything you want to know about our pre-school here but if there is anything that you cannot find, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR CHILD’S TRAY FOR INVOICES AND LETTERS. Thank you.
- We invite you to our Open Morning on SATURDAY 17 MARCH 2018 (10am-12pm). Come and join in with some spring-themed craft, meet the team and explore the setting.
- We take funded two year olds (from two and a half) and have enrolled in the 30 hour funding scheme.
- Please find us, like us and share us on Facebook – you can also access our Facebook account from the footer of this website.