We accept funded two year olds (from age 2 and a half).
To be eligible for funding you must meet the criteria below:
- You are in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers’ Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Your family receives Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit provided your annual household income, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, does not exceed £16,190
- Your child has a current statement of special educational needs or an education, health and care plan; or attracts Disability Living Allowance (DLA).
- Two year olds currently in the care of the local authority (Looked After Children) or who have left care through special guardianship or an adoption or residence order.
How to Apply
You can check your eligibility for the funding by using the Oxfordshire County Council Citizen Portal
To check your eligibility under the economic criteria (1, 2) you will need your national insurance number. The citizen portal will provide an immediate outcome for those families applying under these criteria.
To check if you are eligible under the non-economic criteria (3, 4) you will need to supply evidence that supports your application. Further evidence may be requested to verify your eligibility.