Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP)
We may be able to claim an additional £300 to spend on enriching your 3 or 4 year olds learning.
How could this help your child?
We will use the money in ways which will support your child’s learning and development. It will be informed by our understanding of your child’s needs and preferences.
The money could help your child to:
- Benefit from extra resources and equipment suited to their needs
- Enjoy a range of new play, learning and activity experiences
- Be prepared for starting school
Do you qualify?
If you receive one of the following benefits, we may be entitled to claim funding for your child:
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of the State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax credit
- Universal Credit
Or if your child:
- Has been in local-authority care for 1 day or more in England or Wales
- Has been adopted from care in England or Wales
- Has left care under a special guardianship order or residence order in England or Wales
If you think you qualify, please let us know so that we can help.